Pages

24 Oct 2013

Let's Chat.....



Good morning and welcome to another 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge!


I love these challenges - no pressure - you can use whichever stamps you want - any paper you want and there are no winners - just a friendly stamping challenge to have fun!  Of course there is the top three - you can post our badge on your blog - but that is just a bonus - an awesome one at that!

This week our challenge is "Girls Night Out" and as you can see from my card - I don't usually go for a Girls Night Out lol!   

I am a chatterer and will visit on the phone with my friends and occasionally go for tea - but as far as a howling night out? - no - too old and comfy for that haha! From Millan.Net

Anyway - here is my creation based on MY night out.....



I chose to use a few of the Paper Smooches stamp sets.....Vogue Abode, Chubby Chums - the little xo, and Eco Friendly - for the light switch chain......

Try to join in this week won't you?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute, I don't go out much either, and so I can so see myself in that spot chatting on the phone, Tamie and I do this lots as well as Lori and I sometimes three of us on the phone together, brings a smile to my face now. Awesome challenge! Way to go...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bonnie! I can see myself chatting there too :) WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!