Pages

5 Feb 2014

Guess Who Loves You?

I know….two posts in a month - crazy isn't it?!  Hubby is finally starting to join into things in the park so I have some free time to stamp wahoo!

Drat….too late…..dang MacBook!  I chose to use this week's (almost last week's-hehe) MFT sketch challenge. I am using the cute little Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You? stamp.




So sorry about the fuzzy photo…..trying to figure out how to edit on MacBook Air is killing me :)

I stamped and paper pieced her using some patterned paper and the Die-namics Blueprints 6.

The cute little doily is from Mini Delicate Doilies Die-namics and the hearts are from Die-namics Staggered Hearts Border….Love it!  I triple stacked the middle heart to show some dimension….


I cut the banner out myself, since I didn't bring that die with me to Florida - Oh how I wish I could have just brought everything!!!



1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute, Bonnie!!! So glad you are getting some "ME" time in there to stamp ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!