Pages

13 Apr 2014

Home is Where Your Heart Is....

Yes, I am still thankful to be home from Florida, even with all the ups and downs in the weather lately....today was beautiful and yesterday we even went golfing at our home course!

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge - just getting it in under the wire haha...and this week the challenge is...... JOURNEY.  I decided to take the different route ....my journey ended at home, the place I love.




 I used the sweet stamp set called "Where the Heart Is" with the coordinating dies - I really love the fact that you can get twice as much fun with a set by using the matching dies!



My patterned paper is the 6 x 6 paper pad "Into the Woods" from Lawn Fawn - these papers actually came in one of my Simon Says Kit of the Month parcels!

Okay, I am booking out so I can link up with the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!