Pages

27 Jul 2014

Life is Sweet


Good morning!  Just  popping in to bring you are card using this Deconstructed Sketch 161.

I also made my own patterned paper - the one with the sweet little roses, and that works for SCS Friday Free for All Challenge in which we had to make our own patterned paper woohoo! I know it's late but with those challenges you can put your card in the gallery any time at all - so technically I'm in haha.



I used Papertrey Ink's The Sweet Life stamp set for my background, stamping those sweet little roses in Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel and Sweet Blush.  The leaves were stamped with Simply Chartruese and Spring Moss.



As you can tell I am rediscovering Papertrey Ink's stamps and I am in love with them all over!  So fickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!