Pages

24 Nov 2014

Get Well Soon - Color Throwdown!

Just popping in to post a creation for Color Throwdown 319....absolutely Love these colours!



I used my Echo Park - We Are Family new patterned paper and some Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the bones of my card.

Of course the die cut flower and vine are from My Favorite Things - fabulous flower dies!


The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Bigger Blooms stamp set.  

I stamped it onto a diecut piece of cardstock using Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.  I really like the way this die cut adds an embossed circle to the scalloped circle.

I also added a few sequins to add a bit of zippa-dee-doo-dah!!

Off to golf in the wonderful Florida sun - don't hate me....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this gorgeous design, Bonnie! It really stood out in the gallery and you rocked the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Bonnie. Love the layered flower with the green swirl. The polka dot paper looks awesome with the angled cut. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!