Pages

24 Jul 2015

Masculine Thank You

I realize the title of my post might be redundant……not many men send thank you cards but sometimes they might receive one - for something or other…..anyway the hole that I am digging brings me to my creation for today Hah!

I am linking up to this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) and this week's Color Throwdown - both fabulous is their own right-- naturally!

I used a ton 'o Reverse Confetti product for these beautiful colours - it was really a no-brainer!



I trimmed and layered up two of the fun Quick Card Panels -Weather or Dot (And Stripes) along with Pina Colada  and stamped a couple of the sequins from Roundabout.

I stamped the thank you sentiment from Roundabout and die cut with the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.  This particular circle die leaves a bit more of a white border but I am A-ok with that!




I stapled a couple of little flags cut from Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts - one of my favouritist of all time!! The little button tied with green twine added a little something - masculine for sure and not too frilly!






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic design, Bonnie! You rocked that sketch AND the Throwdown colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bonnie. Love the sweet banner thing and the circle greeting. Nice work with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Love the little flag stack with the button accent. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome combo of challenges for a perfect card!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!