Pages

22 Jul 2015

So very bee-you-tiful!

Good Sunny Morning in Ontario!  This week's Sweet Sunday Sketch was beckoning me to play - and since I really wanted to use my Reverse Confetti stamp set called The Buzz I went to work (play)

I love the big sentiment and the cute little bees, so this set was perfect for this sketch!




I decided to keep all of that white space - (although it drives me crazy!) so that I could highlight the bees and sentiment.

I stamped and coloured the cute little bee with my copic markers and then die cut him with The Buzz Confetti Cuts.  I diecut the sun from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts and also used two of the flags from the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts - I LOVE these dies!




I tucked the little flags in where they should go and then decided that twine and baubles would be just perfect to finish my sketch  Give that sketch a try - it's a cute one!!!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!