Pages

9 Feb 2016

Happy for you….

Good morning and welcome to my fall creation - hah!

I've been water colouring again and I just bought the Papertrey Ink Sunflower Cover Plate - of course I am late to the table once again….

It has been just like autumn down here in Florida - just damp and chilly - I suppose it is all relative but for a warm state - it has yet to live up to it's reputation this winter……I know - whinewhinewhinewhine…

Let's get on to the card shall we :)




I began by using the thinnest pad in the embossing pad kit and just impressing the image onto my watercolour cardstock.  Then I had a base to colour.

Using my Zig Real Brush Markers I painted away until I was happy with my image.



I then die cut the sunflower all the way through and painted it with my markers.  I carefully adhered it to my water coloured image - I loved how the colours just pop!



Using the die and sentiments from One Big Happy - a fabulous free set offered over the holidays - I finished it  - along with adding some sparkly sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!

I love watercolouring and Papertrey Ink is coming out with NEW watercolour sheets to colour - yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!