Pages

29 Apr 2016

CAS-ual Fridays New Release Sneak Peek Day Five!

Hey there everyone - today is the last day of sneak peeks for CAS-ual Fridays new releases- tonight at midnight all product will be up in the store for sale - YAY!!

…..and did you know that every day of the sneak peeks there has been a new question on the CAS-ual Fridays blog to answer?  You have until 9:00 pm April 29 - aacckkkk - that's today!! to answer the questions and you will be eligible for a gift code to the store woohoo!

Now onto the pretty stuff!



Today's post is all about the backgrounds!  We have a new one called Tin Roof - which can be used vintage-y, modern, classy - whichever way suits your fancy.

I decided to go very black and white - and just be classy with my creation today.

I had a little help with our Pretty Posies sentiments from our new release and Casual Trees Fri-Dies for my embellishments, choosing to tuck those sweet trees into cute little grouping of Prima flowers.

I stamped the sentiment onto a slip of white cardstock and backed it with black cardstock.


I adhered baby blue seam binding ribbon and silver twine onto a doily (from the stationary section at the grocery store haha) and then added my flowers with the attached sentiment.

Then the doily etc. was adhered to my Tin Roof stamped background which was in turned glued onto white cardstock and a Soft Stone card base.

This creation may take a bit of extra padding (and/or postage) but wouldn't it be totally worth it?!!

I hope you have enjoyed our creations this week - I know I have had a grand time playing with all the new product - have fun shopping!!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the vellum usage too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING!! I love all the layering you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!