Pages

22 Aug 2016

It's All About the Kids!

Your Next Stamp Feature Day is all about the kids!  They have been having fun (hopefully) all summer - swimming, playing - day camps - so many wonderful things for kids to do in the summer!

This is an opportunity for the Design Team (and DT guests!) to use Your Next Stamp products - old and new- in our creations!

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp blogpost and leave a comment - you could be the winner of a stamp set of your choice!!

I used a few YNS Products on my card today!



I began by stamping and colouring up the lion from Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set Two and then die cut him out using the matching dies.

Using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, I cut a panel from white cardstock.  I also diecut the Puffy Cloud Border from vellum and some grass (blue grass is totally reasonable right??!) using the Grass Edge Die.

I ran the grass border and cloud border through the Stitched Rectangle Die so that I could layer them on top of the white cardstock panel and the stitching would match.


I popped up the second layer of grass along with the cute little lion.

Using my copic markers, I coloured only the balloons from Basket Animals, die cut and adhered them to my card panel.

I adhered the card panel to my Soft Stone card base - I really thought about sequins or twine - but in the end I quite like the look!

Don't forget to pop on over to the Your Next Stamp Blog to leave your comment on the Feature Day post - you may win a stamp set of your choice!! wahoo!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!